After a while I decided to write for my friends on PPC advertising. Today I took one of the most famous PPC advertising network called BidVertiser. This company was formed along with the Google Adsense on 2003 to provide the publishers the opportunity to sell their ad spaces directly to advertisers. BidVertiser offer website owners with the ability to sell their ad space, automatically, to the highest bidder, on a price-per-click basis, where the price is mostly effected by the quality and popularity of their website. Same time it offers advertisers to pay only when a visitor clicks-through their site. How nice?
By the way BidVertiser manually reviewing all the publisher websites before placing the ads to ensure the quality of the website where you place your ads. This provide highest quality and maximum exposure of your banner or text link to your potential customers.
BidVertiser: Is it Legit or Scam?
Over 6 years of blogging life I have tried hundreds of affiliate networks and PPC advertising networks. I’ll share one by one with you in near future. How ever with my 6 year of experience I can assure you BidVertiser is a 100% legit program. Not a Scam so far. They have payed their publishers during all over the years they are functioning. You can check their traffic ranks, the links they have and the other review if you are still in doubt. If it is a scam I will never decide to write a post like this.
How BidVertiser Work?
BidVertiser is a pay per click advertising network. In simple terms you publish their (Advertiser’s) ads on your site (automated process by adding a simple code to your website or blog), someone click on those ads, then you will get a commission for that particular click. The advantage is you don’t need to sell anything (In affiliate marketing you have to sell products to get commissions). Just a click will start making money. If you want to know more about the Pay Per Click Advertising please refer my post on What is PPC Advertising.
What Ad formats do they have?
BidVertiser provides all type of common banners including Medium rectangles, Vertical rectangles, Large rectangles, Wide Skyscraper, Skyscraper, Half page ads, Mobile ads and etc. Therefore if you are a blog owner you can experiment with different size of ads and select the best size which serves you most. And different type of ads permits you to check the best locations of your website to maximize your income.
Pros and Cons
As plus points;
- Easy sign up process. No waiting on list for checking.
- High number of publishers display your banner to more potential customers.
- Different advertising methods to multiply your earnings (Toolbar, XML Feeds, Pop Unders and Slider Ads)
- Sub domains are accepted (such as blogspot, WordPress)
- Apart from advertising they have a referral program which pays well
- Minimum payout is less as $10 to paypal
As negative points
- They have Pop Unders and Slider Ads which turn your website more in to spam site. But still you can control it.
- Very poor website design will make people think it as a scam. But super easy to navigate.
- Big fluctuations in daily earnings. Therefore better to consider monthly earning rather than comparing daily earnings.
- Takes time to increase the amount paid for a click. Initial clicks get less but later get more.
As a rule it is a must to know how a advertiser network pays you or how you take your money from that particular program. Luckily BidVertiser is having several methods to pay their publishers. Minimum payout varied from $10 to $100.
- Paypal = $10
- Wire Transfer = $10
- Western Union = $100
- Cheque = $100
As a summary what I want to say is BidVertiser is a good pay per click advertising program for both the advertisers and the publishers. But remember Google adsense is much better than this. Therefore go and join BidVertiser as a publisher or an advertiser if you are only rejected from Google adsense.